Suitable for Kittens, Adult and Senior Cats
Nutritionally complete food with a high content of quality traditionally reared freshly prepared Suffolk Duck, grass reared Lamb, Rabbit, Venison and whole Egg. Based on the Ancestral diet of your cat with quality protein aligned to a cats natural food intake.
- 85% meat content, 15% fruit and vegetables
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain or Gluten
- Formulated without White Potato
- With added Coconut Oil for multi-health benefits
- Freshly prepared meats from human grade quality sources
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain with British ingredients
Metabolisable Energy: 3850 kCal/kg (385 kCal/100g)
Protein digestibility (Pepsin value): 88.7%
Freshly Prepared Duck 42%, Freshly Prepared Lamb 15.5%, Dried Duck 12%, Sweet Potato 8%, Freshly Prepared Venison 8%, Dried Rabbit 2%, Tapioca 2%, Chickpea 2%, Whole Dried Egg 2%, Dried Lamb 2%, Duck Liver 1.5%, Pea Fibre 0.24%, Coconut Oil 0.24% Carrot, Spinach, Lucerne, Rosehips, Burdock Root, Camomile, Seaweed, Cranberry, Aniseed and Fenugreek, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage, Thyme, Vitamins and Minerals, Fructooligosaccharides 460mg/kg, Glucosamine 340mg/kg, MSM 340mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 240mg/kg.
Crude Protein: 38%, Crude Oil and Fats: 22%, Crude Fibres: 2%, Crude Ash: 11.5%, Moisture: 7%, Omega 6: 3.8%, Omega 3: 0.3%, Calcium: 2.3%, Phosphorus: 1.4%.
Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 24,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,500 IU/kg, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 600 IU/kg. Enriched with essential vitamins and oils, Naturally stabilised with mixed-tocopherols. Contains no added synthetic antioxidants.
Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 440 mg/kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 580 mg/kg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 175 mg/kg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 44 mg/kg, Potassium Iodide 1mg/kg, Sodium Selenite 0.6mg/kg. Amino Acids: L-Canitine 105mg/kg, DL-Methonine 2000mg/kg, Taurine 1900mg/kg.