Contains turmeric extract - providing curcumin as a natural and potent antioxidant
Immune Aid For Dogs
Immune Aid for Dogs™
A high specification health supplement; designed to support the normal immune system of the dog and deal with the presence of foreign materials that can be harmful to health and physical condition.
What are the Benefits of Feeding Immune Aid for Dogs?
Natural health manifests itself in the physical appearance of your dog. A sleek, shiny coat, bright eyes and clean airways all demonstrate the effectiveness of your dog’s immune system, which relies heavily on high quality nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
- Supports the dog's natural self-defence mechanism to cope with possible antagonists from feed and the environment.
- Provides a unique combination of 15 active nutraceuticals, including curcumin from turmeric and piperine from black pepper.
- Contains the Oatinol® Delivery System™ to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
- 15% Crude Protein
- 8% Crude Fat
- 14% Crude Fibre
- 10% Crude Ash
- 23% Starch
- 5.5% Sugar
- 2% Calcium
- 0.5% Phosphorus
- 0.1% Sodium
- 0.2% Magnesium
- 4.2% Omega 3 Fatty Acid
- Black Oats
- Hemp Seed Meal
- Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp
- Minerals, Vitamins, Toxin Binder, Mono & Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Bio-Available Minerals & Trace Elements
- 3% Oligosaccharides (Fructo, Galacto & Mannan)
- Cane (Sugar) Molasses
- Seaweed Meal
- 1.8% Vegetable Oils & Fats (inc. Oatinol)
- 0.5% Turmeric Extract
- 0.25% MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
Natural Products - Botanically Defined (/kg):
- 5gm Curcuma Longa (Turmeric Extract)
- 100mg Pepper Oleoresin (Black Pepper Extract)
Trace Elements (/kg):
1mg Selenium (3b815 L-Selenomethionine)
- 1040mg Vitamin E (3a700 Alpha Tocopherol)
- 715mg Vitamin C (3a300 Ascorbic Acid)
- 740mcg/kg Vitamin D3 (3a671 Cholecalciferol)
Flavour Enhancers (/kg):
- 1.2gm L-Glutamic Acid (2b620)
- 5.2mg Premixture of Sensory Compounds
- 4mg Neohesperidine Dihydrochalcone (2b959)
Binders & Anti-Caking Agents (/kg):
- 5gm Calcium Sulphate (E516)
- 2.9gm Sepiolite (E562)
- 740mg Bentonite Montmorillonite (1m558i)