with Diatomaceous Earth Powder
A naturally-mined, mineral product made up of fossilized remains of diatoms. When crushed to a fine powder it feels similar to chalk powder. Viewed under a microscope the fine particles resemble shards of broken glass and the product works through physical action. Highly effective when applied to areas where insects harbour.
Controls insects by abrasion. It is non-toxic and chemical-free. Best when applied using an insecticide Powder Duster.
Desi-Dust can be used in domestic, commercial and industrial buildings
How To Use
- The powder comes in a shaker pack but is much easier to apply using a powder duster.
- Apply the dust into all the areas where insects are active, dust around the edges of the room and any cracks and crevices they may hide in.
- Pay attention to any gap between the skirting boards and the floor as this is a favourite entry point.
- Safe to use around cats and dogs.
- Always read manufacturers instructions before use.
Features and Benefits
Powder kills all crawling insects – Effective against red mite, fleas, earwigs, millipedes, centipedes, silverfish & carpet beetles.
Environmentally-friendly – natural ingredients due to its physical mode of action it won't affect plant or large animal life in your garden.
- Indoors and outdoors use
- Safe for use around plants
- Safe to use around cats and dogs
- Natural Product
- Kills bed bugs, mites, woodlice and most crawling insects
- Non-biocidal product