Rabbit Ears with Hair 1kg
Fur provides an excellent source of fibre for your dog's diet and can help flush out any nasties in your dog's digestive system (such as parasite eggs), lots of customers also use the ears with fur to aid in settling tums with acid reflux. It is believed that the fur brushes through the intestines and dislodges worms and eggs in the digestive system. Furry Rabbit Ears are beneficial when used as part of a natural deworming protocol.
- No artificial additives
- Made of 100% Rabbit
- With Fur for intestinal cleansing
- Suitable also for big dogs and small dogs
- Fur also aids in cleaning teeth
- Acts as natural protection against worms by brushing away worms and eggs in the digestive system.
- Helps to clear away food residue which can build up over time
- Hypoallergenic and 100% natural air dried
Feed as part of a treat or reward anytime as part of a balanced diet. Always ensure there is a bowl of clean fresh water available when feeding. We always recommend supervising your dog when eating any kind of treat.
Composition: 100% Rabbit Skin with fur
Analytical Constituent : Crude Protein 65%, Crude Fat 28.5, Moisture 5%, Ash 1.9%